Expanding on the original FS7, Sony’s PXW-FS7 II XDCAM Super 35 Camera System is a flexible 4K camera system. Designed as a camera that is at home on productions as diverse as “Cinéma Vérité”-style documentaries, reality TV, commercial, and corporate applications It features a Super 35mm sized sensor that allows you to capture images with cinematic depth of field.
The camera incorporates a stronger locking E-mount that is fully compatible with E-Mount lenses, and supports all electronic connections. The locking mount reduces lens play, and allows you to use most 35mm lenses including PL, EF, Leica, and Nikon via optional adapters. This stronger E-mount is ideal for using heavier-long cine-zooms without the need for additional lens support.
- Super 35-Sized CMOS Sensor
- Locking Sony E-Mount
- Integrated Electronic Variable ND Filter
- DCI 4K (4096 x 2160) up to 59.94p
- UHD up to 59.94 fps, HD up to 180 fps
- XAVC-I/L, MPEG-2, XAVC up to 600 Mb/s
- Supports Rec. 709 and BT-2020
- Dual XQD Memory Card Slots
- Dual HD/3G-SDI & HDMI Output
- Ergonomic Handgrip with Camera Controls